Church-planting in Barcelona, Spain
Our ministry philosophy is found in Matt. 18:18-20 and 2 Timothy 2:2. The pattern we want to follow is in the Great Commission – to Teach, Baptize, and Teach some more.
- Teach – We believe that a person must properly understand the Gospel to believe the Gospel.
- Baptize – We believe that every person should then be baptized by immersion and become active in the church.
- Teach – Then we want to see every Christian grow in maturity
- Plant Churches – God has ordained to use the church and our desire is to see a strong, self-supporting, self-governing, self-propagating, Bible-based churches started in Spain.
- Train Leaders – The priority for our ministry will be to teach and train faithful men who will be able to teach others also. (2 Tim 2:2) The fundamental problem in Spain is the lack of strong, doctrinally sound, evangelizing churches.
- Men – We intend on following the pattern of the Lord Jesus who made it his ministry to train men that would be capable to carry on the ministry when he was gone.
- Media – There is little evangelistic mass-media being utilized in Spain, and we will be looking to use every avenue available to disseminate the Gospel through radio, TV, and internet.
- Materials – We want to produce sound Biblical material that can be distributed and reproduced to teach the gospel beyond what we can do alone.
- Scott Newton
- Vision Baptist Missions
Partner with us
These are some small items we use frequently in our relational ministry that you can send us.